Feedback Strategies

How To Craft Constructive Feedback
One thing stood out to me in this article. The second point of "Be a Guide" seemed very important to me. It was explaining how when giving feedback on someone's work, you should take into consideration what the creator was trying to get across. By thinking what the writer was trying to do, feedback becomes a much easier process. I will definitely be keeping that in mind as I look over my classmate's work.

The Difference between Praise and Feedback
This somewhat ties into the first article. I feel like it's not as applicable to people here considering none of us are children, but the idea that praising the effort is important in my mind. That's where the tie-in to the first article comes. I feel like we should recognize the effort that the writer put into where they are trying to go with their story, and then provide feedback to how they can achieve their goal more effectively.

Motivation: Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an IT guy

Week 12 Storytelling: Words Heeded